OPTIMAL expands product range.
At the beginning of the year, OPTIMAL is adding drive shafts, CV joints and bellow sets to its product range. The wheel drive components can be purchased individually or as a complete, ready to install kit. The high flexibility of the new product group is additionally emphasised by the use of different types of bellows. Depending on requirements, there can be chosen between rubber or plastic bellows made from TPE.
Use and application:
Drive shafts, CV joints and the related bellow sets are typical wear parts. To prevent water and dirt from damaging the joints, they are sealed with suitable bellow sets made from rubber or plastic. For uninterrupted driving pleasure, the bellow sets in particular should be regularly checked and replaced as necessary.
Quality, flexibility, no service exchange parts:
Whether fully installed drive shafts, repair kits for CV joints or bellow sets: the new drive components from OPTIMAL meet the most stringent requirements (OEM quality) in engineering and production as well as through the use of high-performance lubricants. Depending on requirements, OPTIMAL also offers both conventional rubber as well as thermoplastic (TPE) bellows, which exhibit much greater temperature resistance and impact resistance as well as better inherent stability, thanks to their specific material properties. TPE axle boots are being used in more and more applications, especially in modern vehicles, and need stronger stainless steel clamps due to their greater material stiffness.
All wheel drive components from OPTIMAL are supplied individually packaged for protection and with accessories. All parts are new. No service exchange.
All benefits at a glance:
- Fully assembled drive shafts
- Joint types compliant to OEM design
- Complete kits with all associated fixings
- Bellow sets available in thermoplastic and rubber versions
- All components meet the quality requirements for original equipment parts in accordance with TS 16949
- Low friction through use of high-performance lubricant
- New material! No service exchange parts!
- Use of high-quality stainless steel clamps
- Easy identification of parts (TecDoc, DVSE, etc.)
- Over 90% of the axle boot and joint kits are always available in stock
- Excellent delivery service
- Very wide market coverage